More than an indulgence, massage therapy is proven to have many health benefits from lowering blood pressure to increasing disease fighting white blood cells.
In an age of technical and impersonal medicine, massage offers a safe, drug free and non-invasive humanistic approach based on the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
A multitude of recent research shows a direct correlation between massage and improved cardiovascular health. Regular bodywork treatments increase circulation, allowing for more oxygen and nutrients to be pumped into tissues and vital organs. and stimulate the flow of lymph, the body’s natural defense system. Increased circulation of blood and lymph systems improves the condition of the body’s largest organ – the skin.
In breast cancer patients, massage has been shown to increase the cells that fight cancer, and releases endorphins, the body’s natural painkiller. It is being used in chronic illness to relieve pain and reduce swelling.
A powerful ally, massage promotes healthy sleep and can play an important role in the aging process. Generally considered part of complimentary medicine, massage is increasingly being offered along with standard treatment for a wide range of medical conditions.
Some studies have found massage to be helpful for headaches, pain, digestive disorders, anxiety and reducing stress.
The profound effects of regular bodywork calm the nervous system while increasing self-awareness and peace of mind.
By increasing blood and lymph circulation, therapeutic massage improves posture and skin tone, leaving skin radiant.
|Therapeutic Massage||60 minutes||$125|
|Therapeutic Massage||90 minutes||$175|
- Your comfort and care is of the greatest concern and priority, so please let your spa therapists know if they can assist you in finding your comfort level.
- Confidential complimentary consultations available upon request.
- We reserve your appointment time for you.
- Sessions changed or cancelled in less than 24 hours will be charged in full.
- Pre-Paid packages will forfeit missed sessions and expire after 1 year from purchase.